What is Gnonlin?
Gnonlin is a set of GStreamer elements to ease the creation of non-linear multimedia editors. It works together with
the GStreamer multimedia framework to give developers
a powerfull and flexible set of tools for quickly assembling applications which needs to handle
non-linear multimedia editing. Gnonlin is released under the LGPL.
Gnonlin was originally created by Wim Taymans. Is it now maintained by Edward Hervey.
- Sat May 5th
- Gnonlin 0.10.8 release is out. Release details here.
- Mon Nov 27th
- Gnonlin 0.10.6 release is out. Release details here.
- Thu Jul 20th
- Gnonlin 0.10.5 release is out featuring thread-safety fixes. Release details here
- Thu Apr 6th
- Gnonlin 0.10.1 release is out featuring many bugs/memleaks fixes. Release details here
- Mon Feb 20
- Gnonlin has switched to the 0.10 GStreamer series. The CVS is now hosted on freedesktop.org along with GStreamer.