Documentation is to be found on the
Developers are welcome to:
- Contribute to the core library.
- Write plugins for GStreamer.
- Correct existing GStreamer plugins for correct use with Gnonlin.
- Write applications using Gnonlin and GStreamer.
- Write a lot of language bindings.
- Contribute to the documentation.
- Build test cases.
The developers tend to live in IRC on FreeNode, in #gstreamer.
You can get information on accessing Gnonlin's CVS archives on the
GStreamer developer's page,
or skip directly to the CVS
Developers will be added to the project for write access as necessary. For all
other changes, please contact the gstreamer-devel
list with a patch (
cvs diff -u).